• Recruitment of workers
  • LMIA Application
  • Work Permits


Recruitment of workers

If you have not found a permanent resident or Canadian citizen who can fill a vacancy in your company, you can bring in a worker from abroad. Recruiting from abroad can be a long and complicated process.

Please contact us if you would like to benefit from informed assistance for any steps related to the hiring of a temporary foreign worker, it will be our pleasure to accompany you through the necessary steps. Please fill out the form via the link below to let us know your needs.


LMIA Application

The Labour Market Impact Study (LMIS) allows Canadian employers to hire temporary foreign workers to address temporary labour and skills shortages. The unavailability of Canadian citizens or permanent residents to perform the work must be demonstrated. The process for obtaining an LMIA can be quite complicated.

It will be our pleasure to accompany you step by step in this process. Contact us for a consultation and let us know your needs by following the link ” Contact us “.


Work Permits

Once your worker has been recruited, he or she will need to obtain a work permit in addition to taking other administrative and regulatory steps with several government authorities. 

Please contact us for all steps related to the work permit, it will be our pleasure to take the appropriate steps. Please fill out the form via the link below.